Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Friday, May 20, 2005

More thoughts on packing

How do you manage to accumulate so much stuff at college? I've been living in a ten-by-ten room with a tiny closet and tinier drawers and even tinier bookshelf since August. I should not have this much, but I do. I shipped a big box home, put copious quantities of stuff in storage, have two suitcases fit to burst at the seams, and two carry-ons for when I fly home, and that's not a lot compared to some people.

We put stuff in storage and I did a lot of packing today. I was on my feet all day, and was wearing flips because I'm lazy and didn't feel like unpacking other shoes. My feet kill right now.

Santa Fe is a great town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home