Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Customer Supidity, part X

I was working the main concession stand last night. An obxnoxious guy came up and got something. I say he was obnoxious becuase he was on his cell phone the entire time, and it pisses me off to no end. Even if I'm just a clerk/salesgirl/etc, I'm still a person, so please give me some modicum of respect, okay?

Anyway. He places his order and I snap at him questions (e.g., what type of soda? What size? Answer me, dammit!). Finally, he pays, and then pries his phone away from his ear, and asks the best question ever: "Are there phone chargers in the theaters?" I must have looked as stunned as I felt, because he quickly amended it: "Like, someplace I can plug my phone in?"

"Um, no."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home