Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

On return

So, I went to Wal-Mart last night but didn't get half of what I needed, because by that point, I was so ridiculously tired, I just sort of gave up.

I still need to get my stuff out of storage, and also, perhaps obtain another bedsheet. I apparently packed a pillowcase, and a flat sheet, but no fitted one. I also had to go down to the mailroom this morning pre-shower, because the only towel not in storage was in a box in the mailroom. Alas and alack.

In other topics, I've decided that the bible is weird. It's just full of little things that contradict what little I was taught about the bible, and in places, it contradicts itself (e.g., the first two chapters of Genesis.) I'm trying to avoid cynicism about it, though - I've got more than enough of that to go around, and will need to try to be conscious of it.

Also, my schedule sucks in a huge way on Mondays - I've got language, then music, then math, which takes me to 2:30, and then seminar is at 7:30. Not a whole lot of time there, so it looks like my weekends will be more work, less play. On the other hand, my Fridays end at 10:30, so I guess it sort of balances.

2 Comments:

At 18:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WalMart is evil. Don't go there. There's a Target 5 minutes farther on.

 
At 21:59, Blogger NinjaGeek said...

True, however, since I've noticed a distinct lack of "me owning a car", I go wherever other people are going.

(btw - do I know you? Are you a Johnny?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home