Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Friday, September 30, 2005

And one more...

I swear I'll let it go, but one more question: The BBC article identifies it as a "Breakfast show".

Does anyone - British or American - actually sit down and watch TV whilst eating breakfast? I'm one of those people who, assuming I have things to do that day, finds the concept of actually sitting down to eat breakfast a collosal waste of time - eat something if you want, but make it a bagel or something on your way to work or class. Do people really do this?

1 Comments:

At 07:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I eat breakfast every day sitting down and listening to npr... gives me time to organize my thoughts for the day and find out what's going on in the world while gaining vital nourishment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home