Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Aaaah

Coming to you live from not-my-laptop, which is now engaged in an epic battle against a freaking worm. Why? Because when I got my new harddrive a few months back I stupidly failed to install SP2. Aaargh.

Neil Gaiman is doing a reading and Q&A session in London on Monday. I got tickets. I am excited. Neil Gaiman!

I picked up House of Leaves, by Mark Z. Danielewski today. I already cannot put it down despite it thoroughly freaking me out. I've been meaning to read it since it came out, but heard such great things about it I wasn't sure it was worth the hype. It is.

Also, good luck with your new military dictatorship, Thailand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home