Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

It's time for words!

Almost NaNo time again!

I'm going to take the same attitude towards it this year as I did last year: it'll be a bit more internal motivation for me to spend time writing every day, and the forums on the website are kind of fun, so I'm going to go ahead and try. But I don't particularly expect to reach 50K, nor will I be upset if I don't.

My parents got in to London on Friday. I've been playing tour-guide a bit and going around London with them. I haven't seen them since leaving home in April, so it's nice to spend some time with them.

Also: oh god can I swim back home in December? Because planes are scary and evil and want to kill you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home