Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Aaargh

I have very sensitive eyes. I also have fairly bad allergies. This means that finding contact lens solution that doesn't in some way irritate my eyes has taken some work. A few months after getting contacts I found one brand that not only didn't make my eyes burn every morning, but actually made my lenses more comfortable.

Then they stopped making it because it caused people to go blind.

So, back to buying overpriced small bottles* and seeing what worked. I finally found a suitable replacement.

Which is now being recalled because it makes people go blind.

Pardon me while I bang my head against this wall here...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home