Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Oh god no....

I'm writing a paper on Romer v. Evans, a Supreme Court case that struck down an anti-anti-discrimination measure (Colorado: "No, you can't offer special protection to homosexuals" Supreme Court: "Yes, you can."). Scalia wrote a dissent, which is basically a big heap of homophobia, smothered in idiocy and a slipper-slope argument.

My mind started to wander a bit as I reread his bit about how "Someone who admits a tendency to want to engage in sodomy, which is illegal (though actually not in CO, but that doesn't matter because he's not saying if they do it, just if they want to) obviously shouldn't be afforded any special favors." My mind starts scoffing at that, in my Godless Liberal Way: Oh, what, and Scalia never in his life received a blowjob?

Then I realized Oh god, I'm thinking about Antonin Scalia's sex life.

*shudder*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home