Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Since yesterday

Faust is undeniably awesome, if only because Faust himself is such a Johnny and Goethe agrees that poodles are inherently satanic. It's such a delightfully bizarre story, and apparently part II, which we don't read, is even weirder. That gets added to my list of "books I want to read but I'm not going to have time to touch until after I graduate". Speaking of time:

Yesterday I got my lab homework done between class, work, and seminar. Went to seminar. Came home from seminar. Spent about an hour and a half translating French. Started my math reading, gave up around 1 and went to bed. Got up, went to lab at 9, went to work at 10:30. Am now finishing math reading and eating lunch. French at 1:30, then math at 3. Then pickup my paycheck and take a sweet, sweet nap.

Note to self: that mostly-empty Thursday with 3 classes on Friday is going to take some time-management skills.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home