Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dear Netflix

I'm sure you have some terribly complicated program that comes up the list of "movies most like ____" that pops up when you add something to your queue.

But can we talk? I added Iron Man to my queue. You suggested X-Men, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, and Superman: The Movie, which are all extremely logical picks. You also suggested The Adventures of Robin Hood, The Italian Job and Kung Fu Hustle, which...I guess kind of work to certain degrees.

And then you suggested Oklahoma and Cat Ballou, which I must admit I find a bit strange. And by a bit strange I mean staggeringly incomprehensible.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home