Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti

There are times that I'm incredibly glad that I don't naturally have any sort of spirituality or faith in a sentient Higher Power.

This is one of those times.

If I did have belief in some sort of Higher Power, I would just be wondering what the hell. Seriously - Haiti? One of the world's poorest and certainly the poorest in the western hemisphere? Haiti, which even without a nation-shattering earthquake has pretty much no industry to speak of? Which has an incredibly unstable government, and absolutely no real infrastructure in any meaningful sense? This is the country that deserves to get run over by some tectonic activity?

I'm just going to go ahead and say 'screw you', Nature.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home