Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Miscellany

1. You should check out CDBabel, because everyone likes music, and a good buddy of mine runs it.

2. That's really all, actually, so I'm not sure why this is in a list. I'll use this space to say that it's kind of cool to be working with (sort of) someone who's columns you've read and really liked in the past. (Really, it's kind of neat to be listed, in any way, even if it is 'editorial intern' on the staff page of any sort of publication.

3. While I'm here: I can't get it out of my mind that the London not-bombings were allegedly in protest of the war in Iraq, which is not an actual war, nor is it part of the war on terror, which is also not an actual war, nor does it exist any longer. More on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home