Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

This is sad

God talks to Bush. Shrub listens.

The sad thing is that people actually take it seriously, enough for the White House to feel the need to deny it.

Hmm. A lot of "Islamofascists" (where'd that term come from, anyway? I'm going to start referring to the Christian Craz-er, Christian Right as "Christofascists".) do things because God has, in some way, told them to. Serial killers often think God wants them to do what they do.

Well, birds of a feather, and whatnot. The military follows the lead of the Commander in Chief...

This puts me in one of my "I want nothing more than to trade my American citizenship and identity for the Canadian equivilant" moods in a serious way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home