Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Excitements Galore!

The thrill of knowing that you're getting some sort of new computery toy is drastically reduced by the fact that it's a replacement for a faulty toy. Granted, an appreciated replacement, as the object in question is, well, faulty, and it's covered by warranty. But when I got an external hard drive (thanks, pops!) back in January, it was far more exciting than knowing Dell will be shipping me a new 40GB internal HD come Monday morning, because my existing one decided that it didn't want to work anymore. So, since my own computer is ill right now, I'm stuck to my parents computer, so probably some minimal updates until Wednesday at the earliest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home