Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Either hypocrisy or something else

It's now going around the Interwebs that Condi Rice shares a house with another woman (a "liberal filmmaker"). A little bit odd, I'm sure Rice can afford her own place, but whatever.

They also share a credit line. For, uh, groceries, I guess.

Also, an openly-gay professor is the third co-owner of the house.

Hm. What's that phrase about "do as I say, not as I do?"

I have no true interest in Rice's personal life. As a general rule, I don't give a crap about any politicians family/sexual orientation/financial situation/religion/etc. But if you're such a high-ranking official in an administration that is so vehemently anti-gay, then...I don't know, perhaps it might be appropriate to provide the public with a bit of information.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home