Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Worst thing ever

I generally keep my little shower basket - with soap and body pouf and face wash and all that - in the bathroom on the floor. There's a little alcove with a bathtub that no one ever uses, so it's a good place to just stick something like that.

I hop in the shower today after biking back from the grocery store. Grabbed my pouf - and a goddamn cricket jumps out.

I hate crickets. They creep me the hell out and they're evil and nasty and vile and foul. And this one had that awful jabby appendage sticking off it's butt, which I know isn't a stinger but it looks like one and it's horrible.

Luckily, it did not jump on me. Also luckily I did not totally freak out and scream and slip and fall and crack my skull open on the tile wall. I did, however, stomp on it, repeatedly, far more than necessary, and with great glee. Stupid crickets, trying to ruin my shower.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home