Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

In which things occur

The first paper of the year, I believe, is always the hardest. You have to get yourself back into the feel of it, re-find your 'academic style'. I went over my Greek paper today with my tutor, and, well, as he said, there's good news and bad news. According to him, I can write formal sentences well, so that's good. On the other hand, I had a horrid relapse to "High school five-paragraph essay style" at the beginning, and he told me to never, ever do that again. I am ashamed.

Other news: I really want to go down to the gym today and work out. However, I think that doing so would be best described as "a damn fool idea", since it's one of those fun days in which my knees hurt without me even doing anything. Grumble, grumble, grumble, growl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home