Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Now with 100% more posting from the library

Preface: still haven't gotten my new HD, and even if I did I couldn't post from home, owing to the newfangled distinct lack of a functioning modem at home. However, public libraries are wonderful, wonderful things.

Also wonderful: This woman. She's a doctor. She sees that she can make a difference between "women having a safe medical procedure performed by a qualified doctor" and "women having an unsafe medical procedure performed in secret by unqualified whoevers." I'm hoping she keeps doing what she's doing, and I'm almost hoping that she gets penalized for it. Because the government of South Dakota will look really, really great when they try to put a 70-year-old doctor in jail for being a doctor.

Coming up tomorrow: a full writeup of my Employment Antics, and a description of how the IRS really is a soul-sucking place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home