Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

In the inbox today...

I shall be returning to the land of mountains and liberal arts come January.
 
This means that I now need to figure out whether I want to stay in London until my visa expires in December, as I'd originally planned, or go home to work and actually be able to save some money up.
 
Actually, I know which of those I want to do (the former).  Unfortunately, I also know which is the more responsible thing to do (the latter).  So do I continue with my "I'm only young and stupid for so long" thing until December?  Or do I suck it up, accept that I an a responsible grown adult, and do the financially responsible thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home