Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Why we need an international standard of writing dates

Seeing how my credit card company is American, a payment being due on 12/11 is not a reason to panic. That means that the payment is due on the 11th of December, a date that has not yet occurred.

It does not mean that the payment was due seven days ago on the 12th of November. I do not need to worry about being hit by various late fees and whatnot.

Also, credit card companies are such vultures, especially when it comes to students like myself. Last month I didn't pay my bill in full. I paid about 90%. That day, they increased my credit limit by 30%.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home