Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tired...

Finally got to Cardiff. Had a pleasant, if not amusingly-not-as-planned, time with the getting there and the being there. Tomorrow I shall type that all up for the masses (all...three of you), but for now? I was out of bed at about 6 AM, on my feet from 11:00 - 5:30, and finally got home at 10:30. So: good night.

I will say that I'm immensely pleased with the Guardian today. Why? Not their pleasantly liberal bias, but I actually picked up a paper copy today for some bus reading, and not only did I get a quality paper, but I also got a large wall-chart (not a poster, apparently, though there's not much...charty about it) of...wait for it...cows.

Had I bought the paper yesterday I apparently could have gotten Sheep, and I think tomorrow is Poultry. Huh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home