Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Taking a break from CNN

On complete, immature impulse I bought a copy of Ong-Bak yesterday. Watching it, I sort of wonder if I could somehow convince Tony Jaa to marry me.

Or teach me muay thai.

Or both, actually. Because...if you have the slightest interest in martial arts movies, go out and watch it, and you will understand. The plot is...okay. The acting is in Thai with subtitles, so even if it's pretty bad I can blame it on that. Tony Jaa, however, is pure martial beauty. Early on there's a scene where he's just working out on his own and not introducing other people's faces to his knee, and I just watch it all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home