Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

In celebration of common sense

Today I'm wearing my glasses instead of my contacts. I don't think I've gone a normal day (ie, not a day when I'm deathly ill) wearing glasses since the first day I got contacts, about three and a half years ago.

Why? Because my eyes have decided to celebrate Halloween a bit late and, for the past few days on and off, be all ghoulish and bloodshot and gross. No irritation or pain, so I'm not overly worried about it, but it's quite annoying. As much as I like looking like I got punched in the eye, I don't.

So, off I go feeling immensely self-conscious, because A) I haven't worn glasses in nearly four years and B) I hate how I look in them and C) I don't, in fact, see particularly well with them.

Alas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home