Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I dreamt a dream...

Last night I had - for once - a nice, not-insanely-weird dream that I remembered. Well, it was a little weird, but not 'angry Plato turns into a snail' weird.

I was in London, and I was in a supermarket. I bought some of the few things I needed - bread, eggs, pasta - and walked home. Then I went back out, and sat in a little cafe or coffee shop along a busy road, and watched London go by.

Then my alarm clock went off and I got up and went to math class. It was cold and there was still snow on the ground.

Guess which I'd rather, reality or that dream? (Hint: I'm not a citizen of the place that feels like home.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home