Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Franklin was on to something, for sure

Seriously, why would anyone even want a TV when they've got lightning storms to watch?

No torrential, raging downpour tonight as there was in parts of town yesterday.  By torrential, I mean apparently three inches of water in about an hour and a half.  I managed to miss it entirely, though I saw it from a distance while waiting for a bus, and then the bus carefully made it's way through far more water pooling on Cerrillos Rd than I think I've ever seen standing anywhere in Santa Fe.  The southern part of the city?  Not a drop fell.  

Have I ever mentioned how in love with mountain weather I am?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home