Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Ssshhhh, at work

I highly recommend going to see Dark Knight - I think it absolutely lived up to the hype. I've also been thinking a bit lately about the nature of evil, and I think the movie raises some questions. There are two categories of Bad Guys in the movie:
1. Bad Guys who do bad things for a clear personal purpose (revenge, money, perhaps even an idea of justice). In this category are the mobsters and most villians, generally speaking.
2. Bad Guys who do bad thigns just for the hell of it: in this case, the Joker.

More thoughts on this sometime when I'm A) not at work and B) not running on quite as few hours of sleep.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home