Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Essay essay essay essay essay

I have about a hundred and fifty pages left in the Anti-Federalist papers I'm reading. Then there's six hundred pages of Madison's Notes of Debates in the Federal Convention. I also have decided I want to go back and re-read Locke's Second Treatise and at least some of the Supreme Court opinions from my precept last year. If I get the time*, I have two further non-primary books on the evolution of the Constitution, with plenty more where that came from. Plus, of course, repeatedly digging further into the Social Contract and the Constitution itself.

Plus Hegel, plus Einstein, plus various folks for lab (Milliken, right now, with this ridiculously involved practicum we're going to have to do). Oy.

*hahahahahahaha. hahaha. heh. funny.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home