Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Summum

This ongoing case simply reinforces my deeply-held belief that religion - any and all religion - is freakin' weird.

Also, just keep your religious symbols to yourself, no one else gives a damn about your stone tablets or your pyramids or your crosses or your menorahs or whateverthehells you worship or feel represented by or live your life by or whatever. Seriously: no one cares. You keep your religiosity within your home and church and mind - and stop bogging down the courts with your stupid lawsuits - and I'll keep my atheism to myself and we can all be friends.

Though I'll still think you're weird, all of you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home