Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Monday, December 19, 2011

What in the everloving hell is this?

Read this.

As a soldier, all my medical care is provided by the Army. I don't have health insurance so much as the understanding that in most situations the Army will provide whatever care I need - but if they can't, they'll send me to civilians who can, and the Army will pay the tab.

Unless I'm raped and don't want to carry and birth the child of my rapist; in that case the Army doesn't give a fuck about me. Civilian government workers? Yeah, we'll cover that. Federal prisoners? Sure. Service members? Nah, they can just go ahead and suck it up, because fuck them, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home