Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Room update, and a special surprise guest!

In the continuing Room Saga: Everything is prepped. The cracks and holes have been patched and sanded, the window frames have been washed, furniture has been pushed to the center of the room (as much as possible, which in my room means it's on one side), everything not-to-be-painted is covered in a dropcloth, nails have been wrenched for their holes, screws have been unscrewed, light-switch and electrical-outlet plates have been removed. I went up to the Cheap Shoe Store and purchased, for $9.99, a pair of canvas shoes I don't mind getting paint all over, because I just two weeks ago threw out all my crappy old shoes.

Tomorrow: I prime, and then I paint.

And now for something completely different: The CIA apparently murdered Princess Diana. To which I say: huh? If I was pressed, I could probably come up with a few people who would have wanted to see her dead (land-mine manufacturers? The Pope, aiming to reignite a centuries-old fued betwixt the Catholic and Anglican church? but if so, shouldn't he have done it publicly?), but the CIA? The American government?

These are important things to ponder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home