Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

In which I blog about fashion

More small people are getting ignored by the fashion industry.

On the one hand: You live in New York and shop at Bloomingdales. You can afford to either shop around or hire someone to make some alterations. Quit whining.

On the other hand: Being five-foot-nothing and all-around tiny, I feel your pain. I still haven't forgiven Old Navy for discontinuing size 0 pants, since they were the one place I knew I could find jeans that would fit. And really, once you're past the age of twelve and therefore don't want sparkly butterflies and flowers embroidered on all your clothing, the girls' department isn't really an option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home