Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Neato!

A blog I've fairly recently discovered and have been loving is Neatorama. It's a like a less-techie BoingBoing: neat sculptures, quirky news, and so forth.

Two entries on the front page have tickled my fancy* today: Presidential oddities, and right beneath that, an explanation of what Prince Charles' medals are for. Apparently, one of them indicates that he is a "Knight of Most Noble Order of the Garter". Which sounds horridly Monty Python-esque, doesn't it? And makes me giggle.

*I'm not certain that my fancy was in fact tickled, as I'm unaware as to whether or not I truly have a fancy. But assuming I do, and it's ticklish, these two blog entries have certainly done the trick.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home