Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Oh god...

I'm (*cough* not procrastinating!) poking around the website for CTY, an academic summer program ("nerd camp") which I attended, in some form, every summer between fifth and tenth grade.

You are eligible for CTY courses for 7th grade and above if you:

  • completed 7th grade and are 12 years old by June 30, 2007
  • do not turn 17 before September 1, 2007

AND

  • have required minimum scores on the SAT, combination of SAT and Spatial Test Battery (STB), or ACT. Minimum PSAT scores are also accepted.

Someone born in 1995 meets the minimum age requirement.

I was born in 1986.

That is a difference of nine years. People born nine years after I was are now in middle school.

I'm not old yet - that only happens, I've decided, once you're done with school - but oh god.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home