Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Dear vitamin-pill manufacturers

 Okay, I'm buying into your marketing, trying to be healthy, and trying to take a daily multivitamin.  I'm a vegetarian and don't eat much dairy, nor for that matter other things found in nature, so I figure that it won't do any harm.  Mature of me, right?  

But come on, is it too much to ask for a pill that is smaller than my thumb?  Seriously, even the brand-name ones - which cost me eight bucks for sixty tablets - are ridiculously huge.  They're nearly two inches long.  I'm sure you guys have some ridiculous advertising budget, how about shuttling some of that money into making more compact pills?  

And for that matter, do I really freaking need 200% of the recommended daily dose of vitamin D?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home