Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Friday, February 29, 2008

The future

Here's what the weekend holds for me, schoolwork-wise:
1.  Work on a paper about what the hell line of force are, from our readings from Faraday.
2.  Start reading Euler for math.  Pages and pages of text with equations.  Bye, geometry!
3.  Start reading Maxwell for lab.  Pages and pages of text with equations.  Bye, anything remotely fun!
4.  Translate French.  Oh, sweet, sweet French.
5.  Read Kant.  Bang head against wall.

French has become my favorite class by a huge margin for this reason: If I don't understand something, I pull out my dictionary or grammar book and look it up.  Chances are I will find it, understand it, and be able to continue my translation.  That's awfully nice, isn't it?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home