Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dog at the feet

I spent something like ten hours today priming the walls of my bedroom. Tomorrow, I put on the actual paint, and hopefully will finish up by Friday. Painting's not bad as far as working goes: it's mindless, so you can just turn on some music and mostly zone out, and time goes by fairly rapidly. After I finished for the night, I took a nice hot bath, and now I'm lying on the futon downstairs, with a warm dog at my feet. That's truly one of the best things in life, I think: dogs. They're just - well, dogs are just nice.

1 Comments:

At 20:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous - yay tamara!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home