Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Hi, Mr. Vice-President! Glad you're not dead!

If someone could please explain to me why I had a dream last night in which a friend from St. John's and I were hanging out with Dick Cheney, then Cheney had a stroke, and we had to rush him to the hospital and try to save his life because there were no doctors there, then we got him a cake because he was still alive, I'd be much happier.

Seriously. I don't often remember my dreams and it seems that the times I do, the only appropriate reaction is to turn to my subconscious and say, "Dude, what?"

1 Comments:

At 11:13, Blogger NinjaGeek said...

Ouroboros, you are a sick, evil, twisted little man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home