Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Back from a winter wonderland

Christmas was OK. Nothing stupendous, but it was nice to see family again. It would have been nice to have a bit more time, but thus is life. It was also great to get down to Maryland to see some relations on that side of the family, as I don't know when I last saw any of them (at least a year and a half ago, probably more). So, it was pleasant.

More personally, since returning to the US, I've decided to drink far less soda. I'm not going to even try to cut it out completely because I quite honestly like soda. But in England I was drinking almost soda and coffee exclusively, because juice costs more and doesn't last as long, and I'm not a big water drinker. So I've decided that I'm going to limit myself to an occasional treat, less than daily. Who knows how it'll hold up once I go back to school.

Also, I decided today as we were cruising out of suburban Maryland: America is just stupidly in love with our own flag, and I don't understand it at all.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home