Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Ticketed again

I (finally) have purchased a ticket back out to the Wild West. Hope for good weather.

Also, I've emailed with a fellow St John's student who is looking for a housemate. It's probably not going to work out (they want to sign a lease through May), but, he said he has a friend who's living on-campus, who wants to move off-campus, but was told they couldn't, possibly because there was no one to fill the room. Er, okay. So he's going to talk to her (the friend), and hopefully one of them will get back to me, and then hopefully I can call up the housing office and say: "She wants to live off-campus. I want to live on-campus. You guys don't want to have an empty room. I see a very simple way for everyone to win." Awesome. (it's hard to type with crossed fingers).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home