Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Good news, bad news

The bad news is that my eyes have not miraculously become functional. They have, in fact, gotten a tiny bit worse.

The good news is that since my eyes are so very good at being bad (quote from the tech/assistant/whoever guy when I showed him my previous prescription: "huh, you have really bad eyes."), new contacts are in fact a "medical necessity", which means under my insurance I didn't need to make a co-pay, and apparently it's possible (though I'm dubious about that). Also, NM state law apparently is stricter when it comes to contacts and a doctor can only give you a prescription for one year. Grr.

In other news, a hill in Santa Fe kicked my ass today again. Someday I will conquer it.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 00:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will never conquer the hill. You could not conquer a tuna fish sandwich. Har-har!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home