Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hm.

My father is a fairly avid biker (Spandex type, not Harley type). He's been going on some group rides apparently, and one of the leaders of the group is a 71-year-old woman who once was overweight, decided to get back into shape (in her late 60's), and lost 75 pounds mostly by riding a total of over 3,000 miles over two years.

That, uh, makes me feel even more lame about when the hills in Santa Fe kick my ass. But seriously, who the hell builds a road at, like, a 15% upgrade?

Also, Dad, stop reading my blog at work. Tsk-tsk. (Referrer logs don't lie.)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 23:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa. Sounds like you have a much cooler HTTP referrer than I do. Does it do what it sounds like it does (logs the last page visited before yours), and if it does, how can I get one?

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home