Classical Spin

Rantings and ravings on politics, philosophy, and things that fall into the ether of 'none of the above'.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Weather whine #8,234,869

Dear Santa Fe,

PICK A DAMN SEASON.  STICK TO THAT DECISION.

Today it was warm enough for me to comfortably walk into town.  By the time I headed back to campus, thick clouds had rolled in and the temperature had dropped a good ten, fifteen degrees.  As I headed off to work, an unpleasant wintry mix was beginning to fall.  "Blah," says I, "It's not cold enough for it to stick and now everything will be all wet."  

Three hours later I walk out of work and there's three damn inches of snow on the ground.  

Winter or spring.  Please stop this nonsense where it's both, several times a day.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home